Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Poll - Please Comment

Hey I made a new poll! Basically I'm not sure about my username on devaintArt, so I was wondering if you would all be good enough as to give me some feedback, maybe?

I'm going to make this quick so here is the back story from my first dA journal entry: Backstory
And to sum that up: I like it, but there's that whole "I'm not sure it's catchy enough, or does it fit me well enough" thing bugging me... So if you could let me know if you like it, or if you think I should change it,
 LET ME KNOW!!! 
And it's also really annoying having the whole Zarana thing attached to me... I guess it's kind of who I am now, but to be Kaidamai on dA and want people to know me as Zarana is very confusing.
(If you want to know why I'm not Zarana on dA it's because it wasn't available -_-)

So yeah, random I know (and probably pointless) but I would like your input anyway, just to know if this thing might bug other people as much as me. ^_^

*Poll located on the left side bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones