Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 18 - 30 Day Challenge

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

I have to admit, this 30 day thing is A LOT harder then I thought it would be.... -_-
I've gotten to the point where I'm not sure if I posted already, or didn't post, or forgot a post, and it's gotten really confusing! Anyway I don't know what my insecurity is... Maybe my hair? It is always annoying me, and it never cooperates. But that's not really an insecurity is it? 
Lets see...
Dictionary.com says insecurity is: "lack of confidence; self doubt" 

Oh ok... Then I guess that wouldn't work....Hmmm...
I guess I can't really say I have many insecurities then...Oh, well guess I will occasionally doubt my drawing abilities ever now and again though. Like when I see these amazing little kids drawing amazingly when they are years younger then me... It's kind of upsetting...


Ok so I couldn't find all the "little" kids art, but I assure you they are out there!!! And it's also hard to see how good people are only a few years older than me, because I don't see myself bing that good that soon.... But oh well, there you have it. :)

This is about the best I have so far in original art... I still have a LONG way to go.... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones